Vice President: Steve Burks
President: Jimmie Box
Sportsman's Bass Club of Southwest Louisiana
WHEN: JULY 11, 2020
WHERE: Big Bass Marina
TIME: 7pm - 7am
ENTRY: $120 per team. (Must be paid by July 8, 2020 if paying by check.) You can pay at launch site mentioned above prior to blast off.
PAYBACK: 80% payback to the field (1st - 4th team places guaranteed). Will pay top 5 places with 30 teams. 1 and 10 thereafter. Guarantee 2 big bass pay back with 50+ boats.
Contestant must be paid prior to blast off. Entries will be taken up until 6:45pm.
The money raised from this tournament is OUR annual fund raiser, and will by used by the Bass Club to award cash scholarships to local graduating seniors, help support Breast Cancer Awareness, Relay for Life Cancer Society (WE) support 3 local high school fishing teams.
The Sportsman's Bass Club is a non-profit organization and also dedicated to helping others.
1. All contestants may launch at Big Bass Marina or trailer to their desired destination will be allowed @6:45pm. All contestants if launching at marina will pay launch fee. Blast off time is 7:00pm.
2. All boats must have two fishermen in boat. This is a TEAM EVENT.
3. All live wells will be checked prior to launching.
4. Best five (5) fish per team at weigh-in. All fish must be 14 inches minimum. 1/4 pound deduction for each DEAD FISH.
5. No live bait is to be used during this tournament.
6. No trolling with the use of main motor will be allowed.
7. All participants must register (check in) no later than 6:45 pm the day of the tournament.
8. All participants must sign an entry form and have it turned in to tournament officials before blast off. EARLY REGISTRATION IS ENCOURAGED. No personal checks will be accepted after July 8, 2020. All entries must be received by 6:45pm the day of tournament. (Again no checks will be accepted at launch site)
9. All teams must be present by 7am or will be disqualified.
10. Anyone caught violating these rules will be subject to disqualification. All decisions made by the tournament committee will be final.
11.This a catch and release event and rules will be followed in accordance of the S.R.A...
For more information contact:
Jimmie Box (Tournament Director) (662) 347-4266
Steve Burks (Tournament Chairman) (337) 401-0427
MAIL ENTRY FORMS TO :
Sportsman's Bass Club
Attn: Jimmie Box
1307 High School Drive
DeRidder, LA 70634
Open Team Night Tournament
Weighmaster: Chris Burns
Sec / Treas: Brian Phelps
July 11, 2020
Copyright Sportsman's Bass Club of Southwest Louisiana. All rights reserved.